Freeride-experience in the Ski Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
Let the Mountainguides Saalbach show you the “secret runs” in the Ski Circus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. Come with us and experience the best freeride runs and hidden powder treasures in Austria’s largest ski resort.
Freeriding in Saalbach
- a huge terrain, a whole valley full of freeriding opportunities. A playground with many options for every weather condition.
- Europe's biggest connected skiing area including the freeride hotspot and host village of the freeride world tour Fieberbrunn.
- due to its variety of freeride runs we will find almost all the time untracked terrain.
No matter what level you are
- everything from easy beginner runs to steep faces, depending on your skills and wishes.
- modern infrastructure, less waiting, more freeriding!
Endless options in the largest ski resort
These arguments are totally true. Check it out for yourself and have a good day in this stunning freeride area of Saalbach Hinterglemm, Leogang and Fieberbrunn and join us for an adventurous day out in the backcountry. Or simply work on your freeride ski technique and let yourself be coached by highly trained and fully certified level 4 ski/snowboard instructors and mountain guides.
We show you the world of freeriding
full day guiding by a professional and fully certified UIAGM Mountainguide starting at € 400,-
including gear (backpack, beacon, shovel, probe)